ACT RSA Course – Refresher – Member
Valid ONLY IN the ACT – must be completed every 3 years within 30 days of the expiry date.
Training is delivered by Master Grocers Australia – RTO Code: 21148/This is not an accredited course. ACT Approval Number RSA2011-011
This course must be completed within 30 days of the expiry date on your current certificate.
If the certificate has passed this date, then you will need to complete the full ACT Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol (SITHFAB002) course. Click here for full RSA course.
This course is designed for those people who have completed the full ACT Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol (SITHFAB002) course and need to complete the ACT RSA refresher course in order to remain compliant. You will need to provide a copy of your current full course certificate in order to receive your refresher course certificate.
Please check the expiry date on your certificate before purchasing this course
NB: Once you have purchased the course please check your inbox and junk email for your log in details.
Delivery – 100% online. There are no classroom sessions involved, leave and return as many times as you like.
Duration – Approximately 1½ hours including assessment
Qualification – Approved ACT RSA Refresher Certificate of Completion (valid for 3 years)
Certificate – Instant download upon successful completion
- Government and community approaches to the sale and service of alcohol
- Facts about alcohol, the consumption of alcohol & it’s effects on the body
- Responsible service and sale of alcohol
- Strategies to assist customers to drink within their limits
- Identifying & handling difficult customers and refusal of service
- Packaged liquor and minors
You will need to complete and submit a statutory declaration including photo ID
- Approved ACT RSA Refresher Certificate of Completion (valid for 3 years)
- To best view this course, ensure you web browser is up to date (Chrome or Firefox work best)
- Courses can be conducted on Macs and PCS
- You will need speakers or headphones
- Broadband internet is best