Administer Health and Safety
This is non-accredited training
Do you know what your role and responsibilities are as a Manager or Supervisor in regard to the health and safety of your workplace?
Do you keep the right records? Do you know what is required to administer an effective safety management system?
Get the right answers! Our course provides the answers to how to administer the systems for effective workplace health and safety.
Training is delivered by Master Grocers Australia – RTO Code: 21148
Delivery – 100% online. There aren’t any classroom sessions involved
Duration – Roughly 60 minutes, self paced learning
Certificate – Instant download upon successful completion
- The elements that make up an effective safety management system
- The legal roles and responsibilities of various people in the system
- Safety consultation, staff representation and communication
- The importance of policies and procedures and the need to keep accurate safety records
- Safety induction, safety training and safe work instructions
On successful completion of the course and assessment, participants are able to print a Certificate of Completion
- To best view this course, ensure you web browser is up to date (Chrome or Firefox work best)
- Courses can be conducted on Macs and PCS
- You will need speakers or headphones
- Broadband internet is best