Suitable for all staff – learn how to manage your workload, prioritise tasks, maximise professional development opportunities. Achieve success in your workplace. Covers planning your own work schedule, setting goals and targets, delegating tasks and much more!
Training is delivered by Master Grocers Australia – RTO Code: 21148
- Australian residential and postal address (International students must wait until they have one to complete the training)
- Broadband Internet
- Latest version of a Compatible browser: Chrome (works best) / Safari / Internet Explorer 9+
- Speakers or headphones
- Desktop / Laptop / Ipad / Android / Mobile devices
- Plan your own work schedules
- Set goals and targets
- Prioritise and delegate tasks
- Monitor your own work performance
- Coordinate your own professional development
How long will the assessments take?
60 minutes including online assessment.
On successful completion of the course and assessment, participants are able to print a Certificate of Completion.
- Develop Priorities
You may also like…