MGA Finance & Governance Training for Registered Organisations
With the permission of the Registered Organisation Commission, MGA Industry Training is offering the Finance and Governance Training for Registered Organisations.
The Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Act 2009 (the RO Act) requires all officeholders whose duties relate to financial management to undertake approved training within six months of taking office (unless an exemption has been granted under s.293M).
The requirement includes officeholders elected or appointed following casual vacancies.
This course is completed online. No virtual classrooms and keeping appointments. It is self-paced, and you can complete it at any time or place.
There are 8 interactive modules to complete with the final assessment. No need to wait for a trainer to assess your work- once the assessment has been completed 100% satisfaction, you can immediately download your Certificate of Completion.
Delivery – 100% online. There are no classroom sessions to attend
Duration – Minimum of 4 hours.
Course Enrolment – 6 months duration.
Certificate – A certificate of completion will be issued (instant download) to the participant upon successful completion of the course.
Price – One fee, no additional charges.
Help – Contact our friendly team at Master Grocers Australia on:
Telephone: 03 9824 4111
RTO TOID: 21148
- Overview of Registered Organisations and Registered Organisation Commission
- Importance of good governance and understanding Conflict of Interest
- Officer & related party disclosures
- Legislative and rule framework, Consequences of non-compliance
- Financial management within Registered Organisation and presentation of reports
- Registered Organisation Commissions inquiries and investigations
On successful completion of the course and assessment, participants are able to print a Certificate of Completion.
- To best view this course, ensure you web browser is up to date (Chrome or Firefox work best)
- Courses can be conducted on Macs and PCS
- Broadband internet is best