MGA Finance & Governance Training for Registered Organisations
Delivery – 100% online. There are not any classroom sessions involved.
Duration – Minimum of 4 hours.
Course Enrolment – 6 months duration.
Certificate – A nationally recognised statement of attainment will be issued (instant download) to the student upon successful completion of the course.
Price – One fee, no additional charges.
Help – Contact our friendly team at Master Grocers Australia on:
Telephone: 03 9824 4111
RTO TOID: 21148
- Overview of Registered Organisations and Registered Organisation Commission
- Importance of good governance and understanding Conflict of Interest
- Officer & related party disclosures
- Legislative and rule framework, Consequences of non-compliance
- Financial management within Registered Organisation and presentation of reports
- Registered Organisation Commissions inquiries and investigations
On successful completion of the course and assessment, participants are able to print a Certificate of Completion.
- To best view this course, ensure you web browser is up to date (Chrome or Firefox work best)
- Courses can be conducted on Macs and PCS
- Broadband internet is best