Point of Sale Transactions
This course you will learn the skills and knowledge on the procedures when using point of sale (P.O.S.) in the store. You will learn different methods of payments and what the general rules are when using the equipment.
Training is delivered by Master Grocers Australia – RTO Code: 21148
- Australian residential and postal address (International students must wait until they have one to complete the training)
- Broadband Internet
- Latest version of a Compatible browser: Chrome (works best) / Safari / Internet Explorer 9+
- Speakers or headphones
- Desktop / Laptop / Ipad / Android / Mobile devices
- Maintaining a float
- Requesting change
- Closing the register
- Types of credit
- Different payment methods
- Types of documentation used
How long will the assessments take?
60 minutes including online assessment.
On successful completion of the course and assessment, participants are able to print a Certificate of Completion.