Prevention of Falls From Heights
Most stores have items stored on shelves and whilst some risks, while endeavouring to reach the items are obvious, some are not. Learn how to access the hazard and risk and how to reduce the hazard. Suitable for all employees.
Training is delivered by Master Grocers Australia – RTO Code: 21148
- Australian residential and postal address (International students must wait until they have one to complete the training)
- Broadband Internet
- Latest version of a Compatible browser: Chrome (works best) / Safari / Internet Explorer 9+
- Speakers or headphones
- Desktop / Laptop / Ipad / Android / Mobile devices
- How to identify fall hazards
- To assess the situation
- To reduce the risks of falls
- How to use a ladder safely
- Maintenance of equipment
How long will the assessments take?
30 minutes including online assessment.
On successful completion of the course and assessment, participants are able to print a Certificate of Completion.