Slips and Trips
This course is to assist in educating the dangers of slips and trips within the workplace. It also covers the topic of identifying and eliminating the risks from slips and trips. This is different to the content from the module working at heights for example in that situation it is falling from one level to another.
Training is delivered by Master Grocers Australia – RTO Code: 21148
- Australian residential and postal address (International students must wait until they have one to complete the training)
- Broadband Internet
- Latest version of a Compatible browser: Chrome (works best) / Safari / Internet Explorer 9+
- Speakers or headphones
- Desktop / Laptop / Ipad / Android / Mobile devices
- About Hierarchy of control
- How to identify slip and trip hazards
- How to control slip and trip hazards
- The different types of potential hazards
- Ways to eliminate or minimise slip and trips
How long will the assessments take?
30 minutes including online assessment.
On successful completion of the course and assessment, participants are able to print a Certificate of Completion.