Western Australia SITHFAB002 Provide responsible service of Alcohol – Member
Training Methods – This program is to be delivered via on-line delivery.
All theory content will be provided through structured online learning content.
Students will be provided access to the learning materials on confirmation of enrolment and will work through the learning content and activities. Activities will give students the opportunity to prepare for assessment.
Duration – The course has been designed to have a Volume of Learning of 4 hours.
Students will be required to allocate study time to undertake the required learning via the online learning platform. Students should allocate approximately 3 hours to complete the online learning program.
The student is to allocate approximately 1 hour to complete the assessment component of the course.
Please note: Students are required to complete the course assessment within 3 months of course commencement.
Assessment Methods – The assessment process will include theory and practical assessments.
Students will be advised of the assessment requirements at the beginning of each unit.
Assessments will be undertaken through the secure online portal.
Certificate – A nationally recognised statement of attainment will be issued (instant download) to the student upon successful completion of the course.
Price – One fee, no additional charges.
Help – Contact our friendly team at Master Grocers Australia on:
Telephone: 03 9824 4111
RTO TOID: 21148
- Government and community approaches to the sale and service of alcohol
- Facts about alcohol, the consumption of alcohol & it’s effects on the body
- Responsible service and sale of alcohol
- Strategies to assist customers to drink within their limits
- Identifying & handling difficult customers and refusal of service
Course Entry Requirements
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
RTO Admission Requirements:
Master Grocers Australia has the following admission requirements to suit the delivery and assessment mode offered:
- Students must be over 18 years old
- Students must successfully complete a language, literacy and numeracy test to confirm the ability to effectively undertake the course
- This program has been designed to be delivered through on-line delivery. Students must have the ability to access to a computer and the internet to complete this course.
- To best view this course, ensure you web browser is up to date (Chrome or Firefox work best)
- Courses can be conducted on Macs and PCS
- You will need speakers or headphones
- Broadband internet is best